Kerala Ayurveda rejuvenation & relaxation therapy.
- Shiro abhyangam (head massage):nourishes hair roots,prevent dandruff,stress,headache and stop scalp dryness.
- Mukha abhyangam (mukha abhyangam):give glow to your facial skin,relaxes face muscle,good for sinus and migraine.
- Pada abhyangam (foot massage): sleep and relaxation; Removes fatigue and cramps; Soothes tired feet; Prevents cracking and numbness.
- Full body massage with medicated oil: remove dryness,strengthen muscular nerve system,relax and rejuvenate body and improve blood circulation.
- Herbal steam: remove toxins,give more flexibility to the body and clear soften skin.
facial :the sun’s ultraviolet rays increase production of melanin in the body, which results in sun tanned skin. After getting a sun tan, it is not easy to bring your skin back to a normal state but with patience and care it can be done. Our indumukhi facial reduce your skin tanning and increase a natural glow.
Pigmentation can be caused due to genetics, sun exposure, stress, fluctuating hormones caused by pregnancy and or by birth control pills, menopause, insulin resistance, damage to the skin due to injury or overly aggressive skin care treatment or frequent use of hair dyes. Our tejaswini facial is helping you to remove pigmentation.
We think mature skin care isn’t about how to look younger; it’s about how to keep your skin acting youthful. That’s why we introduce our sanjeevani facial to help mature skin stay its beautiful best. it helps your skin cells to stay moisturized so that you’re left with supple, smooth, plump and younger-looking skin, for longer.
Privilege Membership from Sri Vaidya at Rs 1000/- Only
- You can avail our Abhyangam swedanam programme for just Rs 800/-
- Free Ayurvedic consultation( 6 times a year)
- Get 20% discount on all Panchakarma services
- Unlimited Sessions
- One year validity from the date of issuing
This membership is just for you, not transferable, no nominees.